Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Presents

Hi have to pass a big thanks to the designer of this crayon roll. For some reason I always had little problems making the other ones but this was easy peezy and looks so much better than the others. It is for my nephew for Christmas. He is only 2 and I thought I would replace the ribbon with some elastic and it works well for tying it up.





For his sister I made a notebook holder and tote bag. The notebook holder is actually a bit small for A5 (even though it is meant for that!!). I have found a sketch book I need to just cut down a little and it will fit perfectly.





For their other sister my final christmas project is a cork board for her. Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Becky said...

Your Christmas presents look really great. Can't wait to see the cork board, which is something I would like to do for my office.

Little Munchkins said...

The Christmas gifts looks great. I am sure they will be well received.

I am glad you found my tutorial easy and I really love the fabric you chose. So appropriate :)

sunshinedays said...

i love these. you found the perfect fabric for the crayon roll. I'll be giving it a go in the new year for some pressies. Good idea re the elastic too.

also like the fabric you used for the notebook cover - i used the same fabric for a notebook cover for my sil - and it too was too small :( i'm going to try and adjust it but haven't done so yet...